Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Artwork Round-Up

A crazy, dark, and dreary last few months - and it's sad to think that I haven't produced much art since the last post here in May. But I'm working to change that...

Back to coloring a Batman piece full of his allies and enemies:



And also continuing work on my Shield and Sword project, speculating through text and images what Halo 4 could be like:



Then there's the Seeker, a game I'm working on. The story and art is my side of things. Besides writing a 50-page reference document for the universe, I'm also working on the game script. I've also recently painted portraits of the two main characters, a piece I'm pretty happy with:



And of course there's the Shadowrun work I've been doing. They've already started to appear in a handful of PDF downloads, paperbacks and hardbacks.



But besides all of this, there's something big in my head and I'm starting to feel it wants out...


The Mayflower Project!


No comments:

Post a Comment